BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Friends are who love you and care about you.

Yes, friend are who love you very much and care about you. Every single day we'll be with friends, always sharing the smiles, laugh, tears, moments and happiness together. Understanding each other is one important thing in friendship. Do you have any best-friend(s) ? How many ? Hehe. I have them ! It's 3 of us or known as "The power of 3". Happiness, laugh, all was happened we sharing together. You don't have any best-friend ? Try to find it ! For girls, they must find their own best-friend(s) as a permanent shoulder to lean on. Ohh "The power of 3" that I meant was, 2 girls including me in one group. Actually it is not one group but one happy friendship. They are Farah and Haniey.



So, this is Farah what I mean. Wanna know her full name ? Find yourself ! How to find it ? Think about it ! Haha. She's kinda cute and many fans especially the boys. Hmm, she's very caring to friends around her and she likes cleanliness, neatness and beautiful stuff and girly fashions or stuffs. Through her small smiling black eyes I would know that she's Bidayuh in blood. Her father was so rugged in style, rugged just like Usher. I thought that her father was in 20-er of age but it was not. We knowing each other since I had been in the school hostel. The first time we've meet in dorm 4 and we're in the same dorm. She was so friendly and kind, also quite famous in the beginning. We called her Sal as a nickname for her. Her personality was totally like Lee Sookyu (Sunny) on SNSD/ Girls' Generation. I never found the great girl like her. That's why I loved her.

On the right-side was a photo of Haniey. I think she is the best friend ever I have. She was being a fan of K-pop in 2010. Same as me, lol ! We're getting too close in the end of the year of 2009. She's pretty, nice and funny. We always sharing our problems in the text message or through calling on phone. Her mom was very nice and pretty kind too. I love her mom. I have been in her house for 3 days 3 nights. Harith, Razin and Fitri are her dongsaengs. They're so cute in looking. So childish. I like ! It seems she likes dancing very much. I knew it though her favourite member on SNSD/Girls' Generation. It was be Kim Hyoyeon, the queen dancer in the group. I like Haniey very much and I swear, both of my friends will be in friendship with me forever. People says that "Friends are forever and nothing is impossible to be a good friend of someone".


I WISH THAT WE WILL BE THE FOLLOWING STATUS ONE DAY ! :))

  • Me . vocalist leader . Main vocalist . 2nd dancer . Kid leader
  • Haniey . Main dancer . Main rapper . 2nd vocalist . Dancing queen
  • Farah . 3rd dancer . 3rd vocalist . Bunny

0 comments: