
One night, I was lonely walking to the way home from my boyfriend's house. The night sky was full of glittering uncounted stars. So beautiful just like diamond. The wind flew on me softly. I'm started to cold. "Noona !", the voice of a girl sounds suddenly. I stop my step and wait for the voice sounds again, but it doesn't make sense. Maybe it's just my feeling. So, I'm continue on walking.
I passed the barbecue stall and turn left to a junction road. It is in dark ! There's no light source even one. I used my torchlight so it's easier to walk on. Suddenly I heard a sound of foot-steps from behind. Hmm, maybe someone wanna go back home too or have something important business. The sound of foot-steps suddenly stop. It's weird ! I just turn a look back and make sure what I've thought was true, but THERE IS NOBODY BEHIND ME !
I'm getting scared and continuing to my way home quickly. The faster the steps I do, the faster the sound following me. I just ignoring it till I'm arrived at home. I reach my hand to the door, enter the house and close it quickly. My house was in the dark. Then, I pointed my finger to switch on the lights but it doesn't work. It might be in blackout now. "Umma, Appa ! I'm home", I step up the stairs to my room after 3 seconds passed. It seems there's nothing responds from them. Maybe they're already slept.
"Noona ! Noona !" The voice sounds again when I'm in-front of my pink door room. I just looking around and there's nobody. Hmm, it's only my feeling. I enter the room and close back the door. "What the ..." The window pane was broke. So I'm getting close on it. Very weird, how come the window pane can broken ? Is there anyone have get in my room ? I checked the window pane closely. With an unintended, "APPAA !! UMMAA !!" I shocked when I saw my parents on the earth with the blooding head. "I must to go down !". "No need, your parents were dead, noona !" The voice was just like the voice that sounds to me just now. I turn my body back and saw a boy with scary face.
"W...who are you ! You killed them !!" The boy just smile and laugh happily. "YOU SHOULD DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARENTS, NOONA !", Suddenly, the boy pushed me out from the broken window . I'm getting very nervous and then, fell onto the earth. In the end, I'm landing hardly. My head was spreading a lot of blood on the ground.
"Si Hyun !!? Si Hyun WAKE UP !!" The voice of Miss Hyeong waking me up. "APPA !! UMMA !!" I woke up with the sweaty face and shouted on the class. "What's wrong with you Hyun ? Are you just dreaming a ghost ?" I'm blurring, and looking on Miss Hyeong's face. My classmates laugh on me. I smiled then. "So, you don't ever sleep in the class again ! Arasso, Si Hyun Yuu ??" Hehe. It's just a dream. No worries. :)
-


0 comments:
Post a Comment